RPM repository subscription
Setting up a secure and fast web server is a challenging task if you have to maintain all the software for it.
The GetPageSpeed RPM repository takes away all the hassles by providing secure, well-maintained packages of:
- NGINX extras. Over 50 installable modules for NGINX: PageSpeed, Brotli, ModSecurity, Dynamic ETag, Security Headers, etc.
- NGINX-MOD. Powerful NGINX base with Cloudflare and GetPageSpeed optimizations built-in
- NGINX Lua libraries. Extend NGINX with Lua power beyond OpenResty
- Drop-in libraries to enhance your server performance: faster zlib, MozJPEG
- Varnish LTS and many Varnish modules (VMODs)
- Performance and security-related software like nghttp2, Brotli,
jpegoptim with MozJPEG support, etc., etc.
- CLI utilities:
n98-magerun2, etc. etc.
brotli are just some to mention!
- Kernel modules for extra hardware support
- Desktop software (EL 8): KeepassXC, Chromium, Dropbox, Teamviewer, Zoom, Telegram, etc.
Subscribe using the form below and provide your server IP to get started for instant access for all the above and more.